Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded down 19.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be bought for $0.0066 or 0.00000163 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $92,495.00 and approximately $192.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007914 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00394536 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002701 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025103 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.98 or 0.01689220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233959 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001811 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004865 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Token Profile
Ethereum Cash’s launch date was October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official website is www.ethereumcash.technology. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.