EVOS (CURRENCY:EVOS) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. Over the last week, EVOS has traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar. EVOS has a market capitalization of $229,448.00 and $46,666.00 worth of EVOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EVOS coin can now be bought for $0.0314 or 0.00000781 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008274 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Dash Green (DASHG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006755 BTC.
- iDealCash (DEAL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- ROIyal Coin (ROCO) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00001480 BTC.
- Bitspace (BSX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000023 BTC.
EVOS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 15th, 2018. EVOS’s total supply is 7,463,994 coins and its circulating supply is 7,301,692 coins. EVOS’s official website is www.evos.one. EVOS’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
EVOS Coin Trading
EVOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EVOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EVOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EVOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EVOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EVOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.