Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. Gulden has a market cap of $9.42 million and $12,404.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for $0.0222 or 0.00000552 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bleutrade, CoinExchange and YoBit. In the last week, Gulden has traded 28.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $61.86 or 0.01534799 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0996 or 0.00002471 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00020161 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00002482 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00001414 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0646 or 0.00001606 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002704 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001804 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
Gulden (CRYPTO:NLG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 486,261,737 coins and its circulating supply is 424,261,737 coins. The official website for Gulden is gulden.com. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GuldenTrader, Nocks, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.