HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. One HedgeTrade token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00005115 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and CoinTiger. In the last week, HedgeTrade has traded down 37.5% against the dollar. HedgeTrade has a total market capitalization of $14.25 million and $0.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00008953 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00021736 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00023685 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004924 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00006631 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002623 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00014486 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00013231 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
HedgeTrade (CRYPTO:HEDG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,998,499 tokens. HedgeTrade’s official website is hedgetrade.com. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev.
HedgeTrade Token Trading
HedgeTrade can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HedgeTrade should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HedgeTrade using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.