Hyper Pay (CURRENCY:HPY) traded down 25.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. During the last seven days, Hyper Pay has traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. Hyper Pay has a market cap of $0.00 and $1,352.00 worth of Hyper Pay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hyper Pay token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007907 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00393701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025087 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.01 or 0.01690040 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00233893 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001803 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004869 BTC.
Hyper Pay Token Profile
Hyper Pay’s total supply is 2,650,000,000 tokens. Hyper Pay’s official Twitter account is @hyperpay_tech and its Facebook page is accessible here. Hyper Pay’s official message board is weibo.com/u/6358820994?refer_flag=1005050010_&is_hot=1. Hyper Pay’s official website is hyperpay.tech.
Hyper Pay Token Trading
Hyper Pay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hyper Pay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hyper Pay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hyper Pay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hyper Pay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hyper Pay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.