Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. In the last week, Melon has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar. Melon has a market cap of $14.87 million and $46,039.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Melon token can currently be purchased for $12.96 or 0.00322143 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Radar Relay, Bitsane and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007907 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00393701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025087 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $68.01 or 0.01690040 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00233893 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001803 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004869 BTC.
Melon Token Profile
Melon launched on February 16th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 1,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,146,787 tokens. Melon’s official website is melonport.com. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitsane, Liqui, IDEX, Kraken, Radar Relay and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Melon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.