Metal (CURRENCY:MTL) traded down 1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. Over the last week, Metal has traded up 10.3% against the dollar. One Metal token can now be bought for about $0.35 or 0.00008681 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Cryptopia, Binance and OKEx. Metal has a market capitalization of $14.62 million and $1.98 million worth of Metal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007891 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00392656 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025078 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.16 or 0.01690015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233545 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00026414 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 15.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00001868 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00012199 BTC.
Metal (CRYPTO:MTL) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 9th, 2017. Metal’s total supply is 66,588,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 41,762,284 tokens. Metal’s official Twitter account is @metalpaysme and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Metal is /r/MetalPay. The official website for Metal is www.metalpay.com.
Buying and Selling Metal
Metal can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Huobi, Tidex, Cryptopia, IDEX, Kyber Network, Binance, OKEx and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metal directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Metal using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.