Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded up 45.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Modum has a total market capitalization of $3.78 million and $879.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Modum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00004425 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, IDEX and Mercatox. In the last seven days, Modum has traded 8.5% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007912 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00394039 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002704 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025129 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $68.10 or 0.01693067 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00234199 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0728 or 0.00001810 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004871 BTC.
Modum’s launch date was August 15th, 2017. Modum’s total supply is 27,266,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,266,200 tokens. The Reddit community for Modum is /r/modum_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Modum’s official website is modum.io. Modum’s official Twitter account is @modum_io.
Modum Token Trading
Modum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Mercatox and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Modum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Modum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Modum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.