ORS Group (CURRENCY:ORS) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. ORS Group has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $328,757.00 worth of ORS Group was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ORS Group has traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ORS Group token can now be purchased for about $0.0380 or 0.00000945 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $700.92 or 0.17415817 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003189 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00051444 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001145 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
About ORS Group
ORS Group (ORS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ETH Token hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 21st, 2018. ORS Group’s total supply is 557,670,520 tokens. ORS Group’s official Twitter account is @ORS_ICO. ORS Group’s official message board is medium.com/@ORS_Fabio. The official website for ORS Group is www.orsgroup.io.
ORS Group Token Trading
ORS Group can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ORS Group directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ORS Group should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ORS Group using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ORS Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ORS Group and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.