Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded up 16.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. Phoenix has a market cap of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar. One Phoenix token can currently be bought for $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Binance, Bitbns and Switcheo Network.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003272 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Phoenix (PHX) is a token. Its genesis date was October 8th, 2017. Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. The Reddit community for Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing.
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Kucoin and Huobi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.