PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. One PRIZM coin can currently be purchased for about $0.38 or 0.00009410 BTC on popular exchanges. PRIZM has a market cap of $28.46 million and approximately $20,903.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, PRIZM has traded up 7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,028.98 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.28 or 0.03783238 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00011637 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $99.03 or 0.02460330 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded up 38.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00010112 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00012998 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00018874 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00025604 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00045830 BTC.
PRIZM (PZM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 75,120,637 coins. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here.
PRIZM Coin Trading
PRIZM can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PRIZM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PRIZM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.