Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 1.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Proton Token has a total market cap of $350,280.00 and $8,607.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, BitForex, LBank and BCEX. During the last week, Proton Token has traded up 22.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007891 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00392656 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025078 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $68.16 or 0.01690015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233545 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00001868 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004862 BTC.
About Proton Token
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,393,756,400 tokens. The official website for Proton Token is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Buying and Selling Proton Token
Proton Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, BitForex, LBank, FCoin, BCEX and CoinTiger. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.