Spectiv (CURRENCY:SIG) traded down 11.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 17th. During the last week, Spectiv has traded 8.7% lower against the US dollar. One Spectiv token can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Bancor Network and Livecoin. Spectiv has a total market cap of $353,475.00 and $740.00 worth of Spectiv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393111 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.17 or 0.01691015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00233945 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00001887 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004863 BTC.
Spectiv Token Profile
Spectiv’s genesis date was January 1st, 2018. Spectiv’s total supply is 378,851,756 tokens and its circulating supply is 289,761,550 tokens. Spectiv’s official website is www.spectivvr.com. The Reddit community for Spectiv is /r/Spectiv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectiv’s official Twitter account is @spectivvr and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Spectiv
Spectiv can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, YoBit, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectiv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectiv should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Spectiv using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectiv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectiv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.