Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded 23.9% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. One Swarm token can now be purchased for $0.0902 or 0.00002237 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, Bancor Network and HitBTC. Swarm has a market capitalization of $6.89 million and $599,487.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Swarm has traded 15.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00393111 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002698 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.17 or 0.01691015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00233945 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00001887 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004863 BTC.
Swarm’s genesis date was September 7th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,443,493 tokens. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Swarm’s official website is www.swarm.fund. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. Swarm’s official message board is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0.
Buying and Selling Swarm
Swarm can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, HitBTC, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swarm should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Swarm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.