Target Coin (CURRENCY:TGT) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on March 17th. Over the last seven days, Target Coin has traded 62.6% lower against the US dollar. One Target Coin token can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and CoinExchange. Target Coin has a total market cap of $385,630.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Target Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007914 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00394536 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002701 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025103 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.98 or 0.01689220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233959 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001811 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004865 BTC.
About Target Coin
Target Coin’s total supply is 2,000,100,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 952,429,892 tokens. The official website for Target Coin is www.tgtcoins.com. Target Coin’s official Twitter account is @TargetCoin.
Buying and Selling Target Coin
Target Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Target Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Target Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Target Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Target Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Target Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.