TrustNote (CURRENCY:TTT) traded down 12.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. One TrustNote coin can now be purchased for $0.0025 or 0.00000063 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. TrustNote has a total market capitalization of $782,688.00 and $163,638.00 worth of TrustNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TrustNote has traded down 9.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007914 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00394536 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002701 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025103 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.98 or 0.01689220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.42 or 0.00233959 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0729 or 0.00001811 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004865 BTC.
TrustNote’s total supply is 500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 309,999,945 coins. The official message board for TrustNote is medium.com/trustnote. TrustNote’s official Twitter account is @Tap_Coin. TrustNote’s official website is trustnote.org.
TrustNote Coin Trading
TrustNote can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrustNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrustNote should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TrustNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrustNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrustNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.