UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on March 17th. During the last seven days, UTRUST has traded down 0.6% against the U.S. dollar. UTRUST has a market capitalization of $13.08 million and approximately $230,014.00 worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last day. One UTRUST token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0291 or 0.00000722 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, OKEx, Huobi and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007907 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $15.87 or 0.00393701 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002700 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025087 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $68.01 or 0.01690040 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00233893 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001803 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00004869 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
UTRUST was first traded on August 28th, 2017. UTRUST’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for UTRUST is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for UTRUST is medium.com/@UTRUST. UTRUST’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for UTRUST is utrust.com.
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, Ethfinex, OKEx, Huobi and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UTRUST directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UTRUST should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UTRUST using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.