Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 17th. Over the last week, Viacoin has traded 30.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Viacoin has a total market capitalization of $11.27 million and $502,271.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Viacoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.49 or 0.00012114 BTC on major exchanges including Binance, OOOBTC, YoBit and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $61.63 or 0.01532414 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00002480 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00020246 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002488 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00001416 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00001597 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001806 BTC.
Viacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,132,197 coins. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Viacoin is viacoin.org.
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Bittrex, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Binance, OOOBTC and Poloniex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Viacoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.