Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded down 1.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One Beetle Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0300 or 0.00000594 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $50.98, $24.43, $24.68 and $18.94. In the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar. Beetle Coin has a total market cap of $5.42 million and approximately $229,051.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003644 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00001065 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0258 or 0.00000510 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Wispr (WSP) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- CoinToGo (2GO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Arepacoin (AREPA) traded 24.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000083 BTC.
About Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin (BEET) is a coin. Beetle Coin’s total supply is 181,874,915 coins and its circulating supply is 180,737,763 coins. Beetle Coin’s official website is beetlecoin.io. Beetle Coin’s official Twitter account is @beetlecoin.
Buying and Selling Beetle Coin
Beetle Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.98, $7.50, $51.55, $5.60, $24.43, $33.94, $13.77, $10.39, $20.33, $24.68, $32.15 and $18.94. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.