Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 1.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 19.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for approximately $0.49 or 0.00009716 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, HitBTC and Nanex. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $2.30 million and approximately $24,847.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $67.63 or 0.01336040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00327074 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00139541 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00032599 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 79.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002697 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Coin Profile
Bitcoin Private is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,704,261 coins and its circulating supply is 4,674,715 coins. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, TOPBTC, Trade Satoshi, Nanex, Altcoin Trader, Exrates, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.