BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. One BitcoinZ coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, BTC-Alpha, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, BitcoinZ has traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar. BitcoinZ has a total market capitalization of $983,673.00 and $140,986.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $67.25 or 0.01332097 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.62 or 0.00329164 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.05 or 0.00139550 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.66 or 0.00032840 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 70.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002710 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009715 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001671 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
BitcoinZ (CRYPTO:BTCZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2017. BitcoinZ’s total supply is 4,165,373,331 coins. BitcoinZ’s official website is btcz.rocks/en. BitcoinZ’s official Twitter account is @BTCZCommunity and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BitcoinZ is info.btcz.rocks. The Reddit community for BitcoinZ is /r/BTCZCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BitcoinZ Coin Trading
BitcoinZ can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Graviex, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, BTC-Alpha and Exmo. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitcoinZ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinZ should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitcoinZ using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.