Bitradio (CURRENCY:BRO) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. During the last seven days, Bitradio has traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bitradio coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0243 or 0.00000480 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. Bitradio has a total market capitalization of $180,298.00 and $0.00 worth of Bitradio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00047168 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003749 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Bitradio is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Bitradio’s total supply is 12,418,791 coins and its circulating supply is 7,418,786 coins. Bitradio’s official Twitter account is @bitrad_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitradio’s official website is www.bitrad.io.
Buying and Selling Bitradio
Bitradio can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Trade Satoshi and Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitradio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitradio should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitradio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitradio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitradio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.