DNotes (CURRENCY:NOTE) traded up 2.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. DNotes has a market capitalization of $959,067.00 and $89,869.00 worth of DNotes was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, DNotes has traded down 23.1% against the dollar. One DNotes coin can now be bought for about $0.0071 or 0.00000140 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade By Trade, Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00011251 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000462 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 35.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 28.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
DNotes Coin Profile
DNotes (CRYPTO:NOTE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 16th, 2014. DNotes’ total supply is 155,043,262 coins and its circulating supply is 135,043,262 coins. DNotes’ official Twitter account is @DNotesCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. DNotes’ official website is dnotescoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is their goal.To ensure the best future for DNotes, their development team will remain focused, swift and agile in the relentless pursuit of technology changes and bring you the best as they become available. The development team is currently working on mobile application integration and development. “
Buying and Selling DNotes
DNotes can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Trade By Trade and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DNotes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DNotes should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DNotes using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DNotes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DNotes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.