eosBLACK (CURRENCY:BLACK) traded down 3.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 15th. One eosBLACK token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0161 or 0.00000313 BTC on exchanges including Cashierest, BigONE, Bancor Network and DragonEX. Over the last week, eosBLACK has traded down 10.5% against the dollar. eosBLACK has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $4,527.00 worth of eosBLACK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.40 or 0.00384220 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $59.65 or 0.01181466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.72 or 0.00212352 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001571 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005825 BTC.
eosBLACK Token Profile
eosBLACK’s launch date was August 21st, 2018. eosBLACK’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens. eosBLACK’s official website is eosblack.io. eosBLACK’s official Twitter account is @EOSBLACK_IO and its Facebook page is accessible here. eosBLACK’s official message board is medium.com/@eosblack.
Buying and Selling eosBLACK
eosBLACK can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, BigONE, Bancor Network and Cashierest. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eosBLACK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eosBLACK should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eosBLACK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eosBLACK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eosBLACK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.