ERC20 (CURRENCY:ERC20) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. During the last seven days, ERC20 has traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ERC20 token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0287 or 0.00000567 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kuna, Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Token Store. ERC20 has a total market capitalization of $200,760.00 and $59,827.00 worth of ERC20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00380087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.98 or 0.01184926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00213137 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005834 BTC.
ERC20 Token Profile
ERC20’s genesis date was October 23rd, 2017. ERC20’s total supply is 13,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,000,000 tokens. The official website for ERC20 is belance.io. ERC20’s official Twitter account is @ERC20project.
Buying and Selling ERC20
ERC20 can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Token Store and Kuna. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ERC20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ERC20 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ERC20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ERC20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ERC20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.