FuzzBalls (CURRENCY:FUZZ) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. FuzzBalls has a total market capitalization of $13,228.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of FuzzBalls was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FuzzBalls coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0027 or 0.00000054 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. During the last seven days, FuzzBalls has traded up 0.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $79.23 or 0.01565226 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002347 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002141 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012938 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002148 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002980 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00001756 BTC.
FuzzBalls (FUZZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 28th, 2015. FuzzBalls’ total supply is 4,829,945 coins. The official website for FuzzBalls is www.fyi-koerier.nl/fuzzballs.htm. FuzzBalls’ official Twitter account is @ACryptoMiner.
FuzzBalls Coin Trading
FuzzBalls can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FuzzBalls directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuzzBalls should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FuzzBalls using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FuzzBalls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FuzzBalls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.