Gravity (CURRENCY:GZRO) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 15th. One Gravity coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC. During the last week, Gravity has traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. Gravity has a total market cap of $113,014.00 and approximately $155.00 worth of Gravity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006352 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.40 or 0.00384220 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000522 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $59.65 or 0.01181466 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.72 or 0.00212352 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001571 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005825 BTC.
Gravity Coin Profile
Gravity’s total supply is 2,245,640,105 coins and its circulating supply is 2,239,024,943 coins. Gravity’s official website is gzro.net. Gravity’s official Twitter account is @GZRO_Coin. The Reddit community for Gravity is /r/GZRO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Gravity Coin Trading
Gravity can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gravity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gravity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gravity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gravity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gravity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.