High Voltage (CURRENCY:HVCO) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One High Voltage coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0132 or 0.00000255 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, High Voltage has traded down 19.1% against the U.S. dollar. High Voltage has a total market capitalization of $19,664.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of High Voltage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00029000 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001788 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0253 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
High Voltage Profile
HVCO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 29th, 2016. High Voltage’s total supply is 1,694,171 coins and its circulating supply is 1,494,171 coins. The official website for High Voltage is www.highvoltagecoin.tech. High Voltage’s official Twitter account is @hvocoin.
Buying and Selling High Voltage
High Voltage can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as High Voltage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade High Voltage should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase High Voltage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for High Voltage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for High Voltage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.