Horizen (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 15th. One Horizen coin can currently be purchased for about $7.06 or 0.00139541 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, Trade Satoshi, Binance and BiteBTC. Horizen has a market cap of $44.08 million and approximately $894,049.00 worth of Horizen was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Horizen has traded 12.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.63 or 0.01336040 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00327074 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00032599 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 79.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002697 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009716 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Horizen Coin Profile
ZEN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 9th, 2017. Horizen’s total supply is 6,241,375 coins. Horizen’s official website is horizen.global. The Reddit community for Horizen is /r/Horizen/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Horizen’s official message board is forum.zensystem.io. Horizen’s official Twitter account is @horizenglobal and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Horizen Coin Trading
Horizen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Binance, Upbit, Trade Satoshi, Graviex, COSS, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, Bittrex and OKEx. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Horizen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Horizen should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Horizen using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Horizen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Horizen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.