Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 15th. During the last seven days, Lympo has traded down 11.9% against the dollar. One Lympo token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0105 or 0.00000208 BTC on popular exchanges including Fatbtc, Kucoin, Cobinhood and Allbit. Lympo has a market capitalization of $8.68 million and $1.34 million worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00380087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.98 or 0.01184926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00213137 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005834 BTC.
Lympo Token Profile
Lympo was first traded on December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 826,672,989 tokens. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO. Lympo’s official website is lympo.io. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Lympo is email@example.com.
Lympo Token Trading
Lympo can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HADAX, IDEX, Kucoin, Ethfinex, Cobinhood, Allbit and Fatbtc. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lympo should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Lympo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.