STRAKS (CURRENCY:STAK) traded up 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One STRAKS coin can now be purchased for $0.0163 or 0.00000323 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Crex24, CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, STRAKS has traded up 10.9% against the U.S. dollar. STRAKS has a market cap of $210,406.00 and $118.00 worth of STRAKS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,079.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $162.52 or 0.03211315 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $322.53 or 0.06371661 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $79.23 or 0.01565226 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $64.57 or 0.01275625 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.19 or 0.00122294 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $67.63 or 0.01336040 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00327074 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.52 or 0.00030071 BTC.
STRAKS (STAK) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2REv2 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 20th, 2017. STRAKS’s total supply is 46,946,619 coins and its circulating supply is 12,884,432 coins. STRAKS’s official Twitter account is @STRAKSproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for STRAKS is /r/STRAKSproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. STRAKS’s official website is straks.tech.
Buying and Selling STRAKS
STRAKS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, Crex24 and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as STRAKS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade STRAKS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy STRAKS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for STRAKS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for STRAKS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.