Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 15th. One Veil coin can now be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00005723 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex and VINEX Network. Veil has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $14,929.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Veil has traded up 8.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.24 or 0.00380087 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019780 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002244 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $59.98 or 0.01184926 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.79 or 0.00213137 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005834 BTC.
Veil’s total supply is 10,580,250 coins. The Reddit community for Veil is /r/veil and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Veil’s official Twitter account is @projectveil. Veil’s official website is veil-project.com.
Buying and Selling Veil
Veil can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and VINEX Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veil should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veil using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.