Arionum (CURRENCY:ARO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. During the last seven days, Arionum has traded 2.1% higher against the dollar. Arionum has a market cap of $682,896.00 and approximately $211,658.00 worth of Arionum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Arionum coin can now be purchased for $0.0043 or 0.00000052 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,240.99 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $268.55 or 0.03260922 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $432.00 or 0.05245582 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $103.52 or 0.01256958 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.61 or 0.01160931 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.19 or 0.00099444 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $80.29 or 0.00974939 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00305603 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00024699 BTC.
Arionum is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 8th, 2018. Arionum’s total supply is 545,399,000 coins and its circulating supply is 159,429,300 coins. Arionum’s official Twitter account is @ArionumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Arionum is forum.arionum.com. The official website for Arionum is www.arionum.com.
Arionum Coin Trading
Arionum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arionum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arionum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Arionum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Arionum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arionum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.