Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded 8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 15th. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0296 or 0.00000364 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Scrypt has a total market cap of $521,714.00 and approximately $125.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded up 13.7% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0291 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 22.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001980 BTC.
- Pakcoin (PAK) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000050 BTC.
Bitcoin Scrypt Profile
Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official website is bitcoinscrypt.io. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.