BitRent (CURRENCY:RNTB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 15th. During the last week, BitRent has traded up 31.8% against the dollar. One BitRent token can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bit-Z, Exrates and OTCBTC. BitRent has a total market cap of $179,559.00 and $2,002.00 worth of BitRent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005296 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.49 or 0.00325866 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012318 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.52 or 0.00855341 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00151511 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004653 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000095 BTC.
BitRent’s launch date was September 28th, 2017. BitRent’s total supply is 941,988,500 tokens and its circulating supply is 841,738,500 tokens. BitRent’s official message board is medium.com/@bitrent. The Reddit community for BitRent is /r/BitRent and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitRent’s official website is bitrent.io. BitRent’s official Twitter account is @bit_rent and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BitRent
BitRent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bit-Z, HitBTC, Exrates and OTCBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitRent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitRent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitRent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitRent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitRent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.