Block Array (CURRENCY:ARY) traded up 22.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Block Array token can currently be purchased for about $0.0058 or 0.00000070 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin. Block Array has a total market capitalization of $395,512.00 and $2,515.00 worth of Block Array was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Block Array has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $714.39 or 0.08674470 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00036751 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 14.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001495 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 245.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011668 BTC.
Block Array Profile
Block Array (CRYPTO:ARY) is a token. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2018. Block Array’s total supply is 88,409,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,430,738 tokens. Block Array’s official website is www.blockarray.com. The Reddit community for Block Array is /r/blockarraygroup and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Block Array’s official Twitter account is @blockarraygroup.
Block Array Token Trading
Block Array can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Block Array directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Block Array should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Block Array using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Block Array Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Block Array and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.