Centurion (CURRENCY:CNT) traded up 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Centurion coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, ExcambrioRex and Crex24. During the last week, Centurion has traded down 22.1% against the U.S. dollar. Centurion has a total market cap of $18,984.00 and approximately $11.00 worth of Centurion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 35.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000035 BTC.
Centurion is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 20th, 2017. Centurion’s total supply is 82,663,826 coins and its circulating supply is 77,663,826 coins. The official website for Centurion is www.centurionlab.org. Centurion’s official Twitter account is @centurion_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Centurion
Centurion can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and ExcambrioRex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centurion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centurion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centurion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centurion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centurion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.