Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. During the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded 32.3% higher against the US dollar. Digitalcoin has a market capitalization of $74,011.00 and $2.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digitalcoin coin can now be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004105 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 194% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Digitalcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. It launched on May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 32,455,238 coins. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digitalcoin is digitalcoin.co. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digitalcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.