Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 14.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. In the last week, Hashgard has traded up 7.4% against the US dollar. One Hashgard token can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Hotbit and IDEX. Hashgard has a market capitalization of $4.01 million and approximately $856,950.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005296 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.49 or 0.00325866 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012318 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $69.52 or 0.00855341 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00151511 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004653 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Hashgard Token Profile
Hashgard’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,834,295,641 tokens. The Reddit community for Hashgard is /r/Hashgard. The official website for Hashgard is www.hashgard.io. Hashgard’s official message board is medium.com/@hashgard. Hashgard’s official Twitter account is @Hashgard1.
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.