Iungo (CURRENCY:ING) traded 17.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. Iungo has a market capitalization of $305,219.00 and $43,520.00 worth of Iungo was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Iungo has traded up 36.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Iungo token can currently be purchased for about $0.0076 or 0.00000093 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, YoBit and IDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $714.39 or 0.08674470 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00036751 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001495 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 245.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011668 BTC.
Iungo Token Profile
Iungo (ING) is a token. It launched on September 21st, 2017. Iungo’s total supply is 62,553,604 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Iungo is /r/iungo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Iungo’s official Twitter account is @IUNGOnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. Iungo’s official website is iungo.network. Iungo’s official message board is medium.com/@iungo.
Buying and Selling Iungo
Iungo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, YoBit and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Iungo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Iungo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Iungo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Iungo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Iungo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.