Joint Ventures (CURRENCY:JOINT) traded up 16.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on May 15th. In the last week, Joint Ventures has traded up 113.3% against the dollar. One Joint Ventures token can now be bought for $0.0065 or 0.00000078 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and Mercatox. Joint Ventures has a total market capitalization of $141,317.00 and approximately $1,262.00 worth of Joint Ventures was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005652 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.44 or 0.00333183 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.18 or 0.00888639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.20 or 0.00160252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004994 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Joint Ventures Token Profile
Joint Ventures’ launch date was April 6th, 2018. Joint Ventures’ total supply is 616,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,878,085 tokens. Joint Ventures’ official Twitter account is @jointventuresio. The official message board for Joint Ventures is medium.com/jointventures. The official website for Joint Ventures is jointventures.io.
Buying and Selling Joint Ventures
Joint Ventures can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Joint Ventures directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Joint Ventures should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Joint Ventures using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Joint Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Joint Ventures and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.