Mithril (CURRENCY:MITH) traded up 9.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on May 15th. One Mithril token can currently be bought for $0.0431 or 0.00000529 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, OKEx, LBank and BitForex. Over the last seven days, Mithril has traded up 10.4% against the dollar. Mithril has a total market capitalization of $24.51 million and $8.93 million worth of Mithril was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00018918 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 21.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00026860 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0857 or 0.00001055 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005032 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003981 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0946 or 0.00001163 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001423 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Mithril (CRYPTO:MITH) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 12th, 2018. Mithril’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 569,316,902 tokens. Mithril’s official message board is medium.com/mithriltoken. Mithril’s official website is mith.io. Mithril’s official Twitter account is @MithrilToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Mithril is /r/MithrilToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Mithril Token Trading
Mithril can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, DigiFinex, OKEx, LBank, HitBTC, Ethfinex, BitForex, Gate.io, Bithumb, CoinExchange and ZB.COM. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mithril directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mithril should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mithril using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mithril Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mithril and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.