Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded 1.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Niobium Coin token can now be purchased for $0.0222 or 0.00000273 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, Bleutrade and YoBit. Over the last week, Niobium Coin has traded up 47% against the U.S. dollar. Niobium Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.09 million and $629.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005296 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $26.49 or 0.00325866 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012318 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001542 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 17.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.52 or 0.00855341 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00151511 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004653 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Niobium Coin Profile
Niobium Coin’s launch date was December 1st, 2017. Niobium Coin’s total supply is 102,289,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 48,927,668 tokens. Niobium Coin’s official Twitter account is @NiobiumCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Niobium Coin is /r/NiobiumBomesp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Niobium Coin’s official website is niobiumcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, Bleutrade and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobium Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Niobium Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.