Tigereum (CURRENCY:TIG) traded up 12.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. In the last seven days, Tigereum has traded 26.8% lower against the dollar. Tigereum has a total market capitalization of $246,017.00 and approximately $2,167.00 worth of Tigereum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Tigereum token can currently be bought for about $0.0135 or 0.00000164 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $714.39 or 0.08674470 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00036751 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001495 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded 245.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0628 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011668 BTC.
Tigereum is a token. It was first traded on October 28th, 2017. Tigereum’s total supply is 19,743,794 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,214,795 tokens. Tigereum’s official website is www.tigereum.io. Tigereum’s official Twitter account is @tigereumtokens and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Tigereum
Tigereum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tigereum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tigereum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Tigereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tigereum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tigereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.