TravelNote (CURRENCY:TVNT) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. TravelNote has a total market cap of $13,729.00 and approximately $15,139.00 worth of TravelNote was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TravelNote has traded 12.3% higher against the US dollar. One TravelNote token can currently be purchased for $0.0066 or 0.00000080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005652 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.44 or 0.00333183 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001835 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012123 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0327 or 0.00000397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.18 or 0.00888639 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.20 or 0.00160252 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004994 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000103 BTC.
TravelNote Token Profile
TravelNote’s total supply is 2,333,333 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,083,333 tokens. TravelNote’s official Twitter account is @TravelNote2 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TravelNote is ico.travelnote.io.
TravelNote Token Trading
TravelNote can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TravelNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TravelNote should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TravelNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TravelNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TravelNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.