UralsCoin (CURRENCY:URALS) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. In the last week, UralsCoin has traded up 3.8% against the U.S. dollar. UralsCoin has a market cap of $5,380.00 and $2.00 worth of UralsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One UralsCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008098 BTC.
- Bitcoin Incognito (XBI) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000047 BTC.
UralsCoin Coin Profile
UralsCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on November 7th, 2017. UralsCoin’s total supply is 12,921,150 coins. UralsCoin’s official Twitter account is @Uralscoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. UralsCoin’s official website is www.uralscoin.info.
Buying and Selling UralsCoin
UralsCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UralsCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UralsCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UralsCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UralsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UralsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.