Amoveo (CURRENCY:VEO) traded down 12.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. Amoveo has a market cap of $4.84 million and $2,583.00 worth of Amoveo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Amoveo coin can currently be bought for about $77.32 or 0.00966674 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, HitBTC and Bitibu. In the last seven days, Amoveo has traded 15.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $723.11 or 0.09042305 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00033650 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001467 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00011709 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Amoveo is a coin. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Amoveo’s total supply is 64,405 coins and its circulating supply is 62,600 coins. The Reddit community for Amoveo is /r/Amoveo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Amoveo’s official website is amoveo.io. Amoveo’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Amoveo Coin Trading
Amoveo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitibu, HitBTC and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amoveo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amoveo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Amoveo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Amoveo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amoveo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.