Bitcoin Incognito (CURRENCY:XBI) traded 43.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 16th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Incognito has traded 52.2% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Incognito has a total market cap of $219,179.00 and approximately $10,214.00 worth of Bitcoin Incognito was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Incognito coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0238 or 0.00000302 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Escodex, STEX and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Solaris (XLR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007895 BTC.
- Xuez (XUEZ) traded down 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000523 BTC.
- GenesisX (XGS) traded down 25.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- UralsCoin (URALS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Elliot Coin (ELLI) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000047 BTC.
Bitcoin Incognito Profile
XBI is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. It launched on May 9th, 2018. Bitcoin Incognito’s total supply is 9,213,913 coins. Bitcoin Incognito’s official Twitter account is @XBIncognito and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Incognito is bitcoinincognito.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Incognito is /r/BitcoinIncognito and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Incognito
Bitcoin Incognito can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Escodex, Crex24, STEX, Graviex and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Incognito directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Incognito should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Incognito using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Incognito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Incognito and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.