Blocknet (CURRENCY:BLOCK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on May 16th. Blocknet has a market capitalization of $12.93 million and $14,444.00 worth of Blocknet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blocknet coin can now be purchased for about $2.23 or 0.00028416 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Upbit. In the last seven days, Blocknet has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000871 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002675 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 87% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0276 or 0.00000525 BTC.
Blocknet (BLOCK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 20th, 2014. Blocknet’s total supply is 5,798,094 coins. The Reddit community for Blocknet is /r/theblocknet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Blocknet is blocknet.co. Blocknet’s official Twitter account is @The_Blocknet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Blocknet
Blocknet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, CryptoBridge and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blocknet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocknet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blocknet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blocknet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocknet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.