BlueCoin (CURRENCY:BLU) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 16th. One BlueCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and YoBit. During the last seven days, BlueCoin has traded 28.7% higher against the US dollar. BlueCoin has a total market cap of $316,479.00 and $219.00 worth of BlueCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $150.32 or 0.01908925 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005979 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003016 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0796 or 0.00001011 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 39.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00001151 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BlueCoin (CRYPTO:BLU) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 30th, 2015. BlueCoin’s total supply is 574,683,675 coins. BlueCoin’s official website is www.bluecoin.io. BlueCoin’s official Twitter account is @BlueCoin_info and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BlueCoin
BlueCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlueCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BlueCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BlueCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlueCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlueCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.